Photo inspiration by Kate Byers
Between the relatively healthy lunch buffet menu (which features a weekly salad bar) and the occasional dinner at the firm, CBB students try to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. In the spirit of eating healthy and being active, health week 2013 came to fruition. Below are some of the healthy snacks the summer students are eating this week. Thankfully there are no birthdays to celebrate this week (note: birthday = prairie girl cupcakes)…
Evan’s 3 pound bag of almonds
Amir suggests a combination of fruit and health bars
Nick’s salad spread
Nick suggests stocking up on fruits and nuts
At Cassels Brock, summer students are entitled (and encouraged by LA) to take two vacations days throughout the summer. One of our fellow summer students, David, decided to take yesterday off. This is what happened…
One clever summer student, who shall remain anonymous, wrote “Welcome Back” using post-it notes.
Another decided it would be a good idea to put his stapler in jello. Very nice!
- [Firmwide Reply All] The money in the ladies washroom is mine
- Isn’t it annoying when you do SUCH a good job on something that the lawyer keeps asking you to work for him?
- The little red flash from a BBM message pulls us all in like free ice cream on a hot summer’s day
- That’s a fugayze, fuggedaboutit!
- I think I can go off red next week
- I’ll blackline that for you and save it in the DMS
- Where are the roasted potatoes? But, you promised…
- We should go check if there are snacks in the lawyers lounge
- Say this a second time
- You want to boost?
- My life is not a movie. I’m not The Notebook.