I am sad to report that this will be our final blog post for the summer! I think I speak on behalf of all of the bloggers and guest bloggers when I say that we had an amazing summer at CBB.
…That being said, we’re definitely looking forward to enjoying what’s left of summer and, for most of us, completing our final year of law school!
A quick recap of our most memorable moments of the summer:
- Our “Game of Thrones”-esque experience at Medieval Times;
- Tasting the homemade ice cream at Mark Young’s BBQ;
- Luke and his flying burger at the TFC game;
- Fundraising for CAMH and eating more candy in 4 months than I have in my 20+ years of existence;
- Eating so many cupcakes that it I think my heart palpitates everytime I see one now;
- Belinda flipping over the box of summer/articling student cupcakes;
- Cooking up a storm at Great Cooks on Eight;
- Deborah’s garden party;
- …and of course…Ke$ha.
On behalf of the summer students, I’d like to wish our readers going through OCIs this fall all the best. Thank you for allowing us to share our summer experiences with you!
Until next year,